Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The What Girls Think Crew!

So excited to have my girls from the latest hit online TV show "What Girls Think" on MY SHOW!

I gotta say that being part of "What Girls Think" has been a very nice experience. Not only have I made friends with girls from all over the U.S. but I also have the priviledge to put myself out there and give out opinions about life that may just impact another person's life (hopefully in a positive way LOL).

We've all been up to something, working on our careers, and towards our dreams. We're very busy girls. Now you will have the chance to catch us all together just being our selves, and have the rest of the crew tell you somewhat about themselves.

I can't wait! Sooo don't miss the #WhatGirlsThinkCrew  Tryneal Adisson, Tweety Elitou, Cassidy E. Smith & Abbie Emmons on The Sasha Marina Show!

Tune in next Monday, October 8th @ 6pm (EST) or call in (646)595-2981 to listen live!

Check us out at www.WhatGirlsThink.tv

Facebook: What Girls Think!

Twitter: @GirlsThinkTV




#TheSashaMarinaShow