Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Anchor Wear by Joanne @AnchorWearBJ

"My life has not exactly been a bed of roses. Like most, I had a blended family of biological parents and a step parent who cared for me and my sibling. I'm a native Floridian and the mother of two handsome sons. Having two sons to raise as a single mother was extremely hard, but instead of giving up I went deep into prayer mode. After holding down several different jobs and living from paycheck to paycheck barely making it. I finally landed a job that paid me enough money where I could save. That was a blessing. On night while watching the Home Shopping Network, I remembered how my friends that visit my home would compliment my decor...I also knew I had an eye for fashion. It was then that a thought entered my head. I decided to make fashion my niche. In 2009, I found myself one day drawing the image of an anchor. I asked myself... what is my connection to this anchor. I know God is my Anchor and an anchor keeps a ship from being tossed about in the rough sea. The thought were the genesis of my clothing line "Anchor Wear By Joanne" I the midst of my challenges in life God has held me down firm. In 2010 I launched my clothing line "Anchor Wear By Joanne". Today the Anchor Wear brand has an online store and is currently being worn by urban hip hop artists. Inspired by actress Lisa Raye, business moguls Tyra Banks and Kamari Simmons I projects that in the next 5 years Anchor Wear By Joanne will be a household name, and worn internationally. "I have been giving this gift from God and I'm going to make full use of it to fulfill my dream of success for my family. There is no reason for Anchor Wear to be anything other than a successful clothing line." - Joanne Spencer

 Check out her Men's clothing line!

Twitter: @AnchorWearBJ






Anchor Wear also recently participated at the 
"I Like It On The Runway" fashion show event, covered by The Sasha Marina Show!



Keep an eye out for Joanne! She plans on creating an 
Anchor Wear Fashion Show SOON! 












#TheSashaMarinaShow