Monday, October 15, 2012

Rapper - Kidd Galaxyy

     Born Davee Hussey- Today goes by the name ''Kidd Galaxyy''

"I do music to release my emotions & to help anyone in pain but at the same time to relate to everyone and be an inspirational sound. I've been rapping since I was 5,singing and dancing came later on down the road. I'm a christian and believe in Jesus. For he died for my sins. At the end of the day I try to not do music, but to become the music that I'm doing. One day I will hopefully be big in the industry. I love for my mom not to worry about paying for bills ever again."

Galaxyy plans to drop his mixtape early next year and the first single "AY Girl" is to be released Thurday, Oct 18. He has been working with Producers and Engineers from SMG (Swag Monkeys group) Primo, Willie D and DMF. He currently has a feature with Lil Chukee from Ymcmb.

Kidd Galaxyy's latest Single "Ay Girl" from his upcoming Mix Tape "Cold Heart Warm Smoke"


Check him out on...

Youtube: DaveeGalaxyy
Reverbnation: Kidd Galaxyy
Facebook: Kidd Galaxyy
#TheSashaMarinaShow